Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Who Am I?

Who am I that you love me I turn away
seek my plan
speak against you
forget your mercy
forget your comfort
forget your love

Who am I that you intervene in my life?
I don't deserve your love yet you love me enough to reveal truth in my life.
You allow me to accept concequences
and you teach me

Who am I that even through my failures you use me
You take a broken heart, a sinful life and you use it
Who am I?

I am Yours!
You bought my life at the price of your own.

Everlasting love displayed in my father giving up his life for his rebelling daughter
I did not seek you
Yet you drew me to yourself
I did not choose you
Yet you hand-picked me to be yours

I am yours
You are mine
Worthy are you
My heart cries out
My soul thirsts for you
My body pants for your word

My heart is filled with joy
Your beauty is displayed in who you are
and in what you do
and in your word

How precious
How beautiful
How loving
How amazing
How merciful you are...

Your intricicies are displayed in the beauty of your creation
the colors and patterns of the created burst forth song

Each color speaks of who you are
every note of your plans
every sunset of your beauty

Only you are worthy
I am nothing
Yet to you I am made whole
In your eyes I am beautiful
You delight over me with singing
You hold me in your arms
You formed me
You know me

I am yours
     May your will be done with my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment