If I could give you anything I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes.
Isn't it funny how other people are always able to see the best things about you. We tend to see ourselves through the lens of our failures, rarely able to see our good qualities.
I love my friends because of who they are, both their short comings and there triumphs. Sometimes I think God gives me his eyes to see people as he sees them.
Know that your failures make you who you are in your triumphs. Because of your failings you learn, grow, and are able to teach others. Triumphs are based in your faith in God because he is the only one who is able to make you successful. Each of your qualities are special not because of how they affect other people but because God gave them to you. When he made you, he formed your body, picked out the color of your hair, the color of your eyes, and then sat down and added in your personality. Some he made some to sing, others to dance, others to laugh, others to sympathize, and still others to be silly. He delights over you not because your awesome but because he made you. He loved everything about you so much so that it says he delights over you with singing!
I love my friends for who they are being grown into. God has also provided an amazing guy in my life. He is incredible not because of how he makes me feel (even though I always have butterflies when I'm around him) and not because he always does what I tell him to (which is sometimes annoying but good) but because he is a man after God own heart. He is insanely teachable. He strives to be a leader and seeks wisdom from older men in his life. Whenever he has doubts, he seeks truth. He knows what it means to guard my heart because he sees me through Gods eyes and knows I'm His daughter.
If he could see himself through my eyes....he would understand why I care about him so much
If my friends could see themselves through my eyes they would understand that I butt in because I care, that I say what I do because I love them and that when I open up to them its because I know I can trust them.
I love my friend so much!! Thanks for being part of my life and walking through the good and the bad with me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment